Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I should know better....


than to scrap while sick! lol! I wanted to finish up one more layout for Chris's School Time Challenge on Chatterscene and stayed up way too late the other night and now I have a LO that I'm not sure I like. Here it is:



So its not horrible but after a week of very little sleep, I thought my orange was way too bright and decided it would be a good idea to try and tone it down with some black ink. I should have left it alone! I will probably be redoing my title, arrow and tag! And I wish I had used something other than my ATG because I may have to redo the whole thing if removing those items tears too much of the cardstock base! I used Plantin Schoolbook for the tag, Cricut Essentials for the arrow and American Alpha for the title.

Oh and my title isn't exactly right either. This was just Cameron's 1st day of his 2nd year of preschool but "1st day of Year 2" or anything like that wasn't working for me so I figured I'd fib a bit and call it Pre-K! Haha! It WAS the year before Kindergarten! :)

1 comments:

Kimberli said...

It looks great but I know how it is to be super critical of our own work! I'll probably steal your 'Pre K' idea, since I will have the same situation with Nicholas next year! :)

Post a Comment