I used my cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings for the word "party" and for the pumpkin. I discovered a spelling error on my pumpkin so it looks like I'll be redoing that! I used paper from a K&Company stack called SpookTacular that I got on clearance (75% off I think) at Michael's earlier in the year. Its all double sided and since I wanted to use both sides, I cut a section off, flipped it over and reattached it by using a strip of scrap paper on the back side.
I used my new Baby Steps cricut cartridge on this one. This was one of those extremely simple pages that took me over 2 hours to do because I searched and searched and couldn't find the right paper for it. I ended up making my own to match my DD's jammies. I used a stamp from CTMH's Stitched Together to to make the stripes. And because I didn't want to waste all of the purple paper, I cut out a section from the middle of it, layered my stamped paper over it, used the cut out for my title and I still have a good sized piece left over to use on something else.
I've been feeling very uncreative these last couple of months so it was nice to get something done and I'm really looking forward to school starting again so I'll have more free time (and quiet time!) to scrap!