Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Blog Hop Winner!

First, I wanted to say thank you for all the sweet comments and for new followers! I promise to sit down and spend some time checking out your blogs and following you as well this week!! I was so nervous sharing my work but it was so much fun at the same time!

Second, on to the winner. I had 21 comments and used random.org to pick a number and the winner is #14!


Anna said...

Glad you are back up & running! I love the banners, makes me want to try one! The other projects are cute too!
October 27, 2011 6:06 PM


Congrats Anna! I'll get your prize in the mail this week!

2 comments:

Susan said...

You did a wonderful job with your project and I'm so glad you did hop! There are some really wonderful bloggers here.

Anna... Congrats! You are one lucky gal!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Yah! I'm so excited! I can't wait to recieve my package in the mail. ;) Thanks for doing the hop. And I'm really going to be trying a banner...you and Kim both inspired me with your banner projects!

Post a Comment