Friday, October 7, 2011

Quick birthday card

My BIL's girlfriend's (I really should just start calling her my SIL!) birthday is on Monday so I had to get a card in the mail today. I procrastinated as usual and then had to rush to get a very simple card done. The flowers were from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I cut them for a LO I did a few months ago and saved the extras! I was so glad I did! I added a little bling to the centers with my iRock tool. I cut the shape for the inside using Elegant Edges. So its nothing fancy but at least M will know we're thinking of her!





My brother's birthday is on Tuesday so I have another card to make by Sunday for his birthday dinner with the family! I have no idea what to make though. He's definitely the hardest one to make stuff for!

1 comments:

Kimberli said...

I love the inside!! I really need to get that cart!

Post a Comment