Friday, November 11, 2011

Birthday Card/Get Inspired with Chatterscene's Magazine Challenge

Chris at Get Inspired with Chatterscene is having a Magazine Inspired Challenge. You can find the details HERE! You could win a $15 Hobby Lobby gift card!

My mom's birthday was yesterday and we're getting together on Sunday to celebrate so I made her a card. Nothing too fancy. I'm entering it in the challenge!


I have no clue what paper or cardstock other than I'm guessing DCWV. I added some buttons with thread and also a little glitter glue (Studio G).

Now, please don't laugh but this was my inspiration:

This picture is from Disney's Oct 2011 Family Fun Magazine, pg 69 and YES, its a Goldfish crackers ad! But I LOVE the colors and I've seen it in a few magazines and every time I see it, I'm drawn to the colors. So I went in my room and dug out papers to match!

The contest ends November 14, 2011 at 12 noon EST! You still have time to enter!

I've also been playing with ink today! I was making lots of my kids' handprints and I'm hoping to finish a gift for my mom tomorrow and share early next week!!

1 comments:

Kimberli said...

Such a pretty card, I LOVE those colors!! And I love the inspiration photo - so fun!

Post a Comment