Monday, November 28, 2011

DCWV's November Stack-A-Holic Template Challenge

I'm entering again this month. The deadline is tonight at midnight so you have a bit of time left if you want to get a layout done! As usual, I'm getting mine in at the last minute. I've actually done 2 but not sure if I can enter 2 so I need to check the rules first.

Here is the template:
And here is the link to the contest!

This is the first layout I did:
The paper is from the Summer Dreamin' stack except for the bit of dark blue. That was just something I had and I'm not sure what manufacturer. But once it was done, I wasn't loving it. I think its my stamping. I need more practice. I started out okay at the top with my stitch stamp ($1 bin at Michael's) but then got a bit messy and crooked.

So then I made this one:
All the paper on this is from The Stack 7. The picture of Megan isn't that dark in real life but I cannot get a better picture of it.

All the cuts on both layouts were done with the cricut cartridge Elegant Edges.

I'm entering the 2nd layout in the contest unless both can be submitted.

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Great LOs, love the colors on both!!

Anonymous said...

Love them Tracy:)

Post a Comment