Monday, May 14, 2012

Just Elements and Scrapbook Steals Mid-Week Mojo: Turquoise #2

Today is the last day to enter the Scrapbook Steals Mid-Week Mojo challenge! And I'm a last minute kind of girl so here is my entry!
Here is the sketch:
As usual, my journalling will be added after taking pictures so that my husband doesn't freak out about me sharing too much info online. Well that and I need to look up some info that I need. All my banners were cut by hand. I stamped the baseballs with a CTMH set called "Lets Play Ball". The title was done with a CTMH set called "Bubble Caps". The red circle strips were cut using my Fiskars Threading Water punch. I ran a 2inx12in paper through it once, cut most the excess off and ran it through again by lining up the holes and amazingly enough, IT WORKED!! I cut off the 2 end pieces that weren't complete circles and then cut my strip in half and rounded those edges a bit and now no machine was needed to complete this page! And because of that, I'm also entering this in Chris's Just Elements Challenge #4 on Get Inspired With Chatterscene!

1 comments:

Kimberli said...

Great LO Tracy, love the trick you did with the punch!!

Post a Comment